A recent paper explores the way manufacturing might be impacted as the sharing economy grows.
The findings of a new study show that researchers need to more carefully recruit their research participants.
Past research supports the exploration of the role of personality traits in the unified theory of acceptance and use of technology (UTAUT).
In the news
- The big problems in science: what do scientists think, and what are the solutions?
- Editorial: Do the hyperlinks on your website constitute a copyright infringement?
- Research Check: is it true only half your friends actually like you?
- Anticipating changes in the measurement and assessment of teamwork over the next decade
- 2016 Australian census data retention change: Benefits and privacy concerns
Tools & Tech
Browse by Tags
agile ai artificial intelligence behaviour bias change collaboration communication complexity culture data decision-making digital editorial education evidence health information innovation internet introduction km kms knowledge management knowledge management systems knowledge sharing learning machine learning marketing memory networks performance personality problem solving productivity psychology research research quality science science communication social media social networking stories storytelling technology