Exploring the debate around knowledge management for development using the case study of the Knowledge Management for Development (KM4Dev) community.
The findings of the Educating Knowledge Managers study, the theoretical and practical implications, and suggestions for further research.
In the news
- It’s time to switch off the life support for email
- A first draft of the present: Why we must preserve social media content
- Panama Papers revelation: we must rethink data security systems
- Stanford Encyclopedia of Philosophy achieves impossible trinity of information
- How Australia produces $30 billion worth of ‘grey literature’ that we can’t read
Tools & Tech
Browse by Tags
ai artificial intelligence behaviour bias change collaboration communication competence complexity creativity culture data digital editorial education evidence health information innovation internet of things introduction km knowledge management knowledge sharing leadership learning marketing memory networks open access performance productivity psychology recall research research quality risk management science science communication social media social networking stories story storytelling terrorism