RealKM Magazine encourages evidence-based practice in KM, so we're marking IFW with an exploration of the role of facilitation in evidence-based practice.
Even the most spurious of arguments can still permeate the public consciousness if they are delivered by a credible enough source.
The study is based on quantitative research methods, and the target population of interest was TKMS users in government, academia, professional and commercial organizations.
In the news
- Internet of threats: Did your smart TV just participate in a massive cyber attack?
- Hypercat advances global interoperability standard for Internet of Things (IoT)
- Happy first birthday RealKM Magazine!
- Information and Knowledge Management for Climate Change (IKM4CC) Guidelines
- Driving innovation with constructive subversion
- How sharing false and distorted information on the internet contributes to a divided world
- Just how rational is our thinking? Time for a reality check…
- Should knowledge managers become more active in policy development?
- Proposed knowledge management metrics for public sector organizations
- Call for government decisions to be based on evidence, not prejudice
Tools & Tech
Browse by Tags
agile ai artificial intelligence behaviour bias change collaboration communication complexity culture data decision-making digital education evidence health information innovation internet internet of things introduction iot km kms knowledge management knowledge management systems knowledge sharing learning machine learning marketing memory networks performance personality problem solving productivity psychology research research quality science science communication social media stories storytelling technology