Most leaders and experts are actually focusing their efforts on organisational climate and not dealing with the deeper, more powerful subject of organisational culture.
A study published in 2000 to extend TAM examined how the perceived usefulness and usage intention constructs change with continued information system usage.
In the news
- Research Check: is it true only half your friends actually like you?
- Anticipating changes in the measurement and assessment of teamwork over the next decade
- 2016 Australian census data retention change: Benefits and privacy concerns
- We need to talk about the bad science being funded
- What’s up with the big car makers?
Tools & Tech
Browse by Tags
agile ai artificial intelligence behaviour bias change collaboration communication complexity culture data decision-making digital editorial education evidence health information innovation internet introduction km kms knowledge management knowledge management systems knowledge sharing learning machine learning marketing memory networks performance personality problem solving productivity psychology research research quality science science communication social media social networking stories storytelling technology