We’re very excited to announce that RealKM Magazine is the winner of the Knowledge and Information Award in the 2018 CILIP Knowledge and Information Management (K&IM) Awards presented on Wednesday evening in London!
The Knowledge and Information Award is one of five categories in the K&IM Awards, and was presented by CILIP K&IM Ambassador Paul J Corney. Paul is well known to RealKM Magazine readers as a driving force behind CILIP’s Chartered Knowledge Manager initiative, which is one of the big new things in knowledge management (KM).
With the RealKM team located outside the UK, we invited one of our most active London-based subscribers, Information Consultant Dr Beatrice Murray, to accept the award on behalf of RealKM Magazine. A very big thanks to Beatrice for this!
You can watch the Knowledge and Information Award presentation in the Twitter video segment below. Copies of the award certificate and the citation read out by CILIP K&IM Awards Lead Amanda Duffy can also be found below, together with a photograph of Beatrice with the award.
A heartfelt thanks to everyone who made this fantastic award possible:
- The CILIP K&IM Special Interest Group (SIG) for supporting the efforts and achievements of knowledge and information management practitioners through the awards
- The CILIP K&IM SIG members who voted for RealKM Magazine
- CILIP K&IM Ambassador Paul J Corney for presenting the award
- Dr Beatrice Murray for accepting the award on behalf of RealKM Magazine
- Our RealKM Patrons for their fantastic support
- Our many active readers and social media followers
- Stephen Bounds, whose vision, foresight, and outstanding support saw RealKM established and then given firm foundations for its growth.
— Real KM Magazine (@realkmmag) December 14, 2018