In exciting news for anyone who wants to develop their leadership and management skills, a new self-paced personal development offering is now taking enrolments for its first cohort, commencing in August.
Lena Ross, author of the Change Hacks series and one of our most popular presenters during the RealKM Connect seminar series, is partnering with Dr Jen Frahm to launch the Agile Change Leadership Certificate program under the Agile Change Institute banner.
The Agile Change Leadership Institute Certificate program is unique in that it overlaps agile, change and leadership. It’s been designed for managers and leaders, but is of use to senior change practitioners moving into leadership roles. The self-paced program includes:
- 6 modules (3 x 10 minute videos, with an experiment to run in the workplace for each video)
- Online delivery with real time experimentation
- Assessment of exam questions, reflective journal entries, and an in-person exam (by Zoom videoconferencing)
- Copies of their “Hacking for Agile Change” and “Conversations of Change – a guide for workplace change” books
- Certificate of Completion and digital badge
Enrolments are capped for each monthly cohort, with participants having 12 months to complete the program and the option to join a closed Facebook group so maximise the benefit of engaging with cohort members and coaches.