The Knowledge Management Global Network (KMGN) is a not-for-profit community founded in 2014. It is composed of a network of national communities for knowledge management (KM) practitioners.
KMGN is the formalization of a relationship between KM partner association to share resources and work collaboratively towards the following objectives:
- Connect people and build social capital
- Create and share knowledge, resources, techniques, strategies
- Raise the profile and increase membership base of partner associations
- Increase the value of membership to each of our partner associations
- Extend platforms for cross-discipline collaboration and advocacy.
Partner associations are bound by a joint Memorandum of Understanding.