Videos from KM Awareness Week 2021
Knowledge Management (KM) Awareness Week 2021 explored the following questions:
- How can we as KM professionals nurture the KM economy in this pandemic?
- How do we establish formal KM as one of the core functions/disciplines in organizations?
- How many more decades will it take?
- How do we expand the KM economy? How to improve opportunities for KM/IM professionals?
- How do we sell KM standards to “bottom of pyramid ” organizations?
- What is “world of knowledge constraints” for a knowledge worker?
- Distinction between KM system and KM-IT system
- Whichever role you play, whatever industry you are in, start KM?
- Where can we apply KM practices?
- Which business area should I pick to start designing KM strategy?
- What are KM approaches – ad hoc, standalone, functions etc?
- Who are you and what role do you play?
- How do you start building your first KM system?
- What is knowledge management architecture with respect to organizational resilience?
- What are the common knowledge management areas across industry?
- The two decades of ROI for KM-IT systems and the need of KM systems in this pandemic?
- How can KM and innovation contribute to a knowledge-based economy?
- How stronger knowledge management practices can create a huge industry?
Bonus video – guest speaker
- What are the key requirements of ISO 30401 KMS?
- What are the basic principles on which the KM standards are developed?
- What is macro knowledge management?
- What is standalone knowledge management?
- What actions can we take at our level to propagate KM?