On 2-3 July 2020, the KM4Dev (Knowledge Management for Development) community celebrated its 20th anniversary with 10 online sessions over a 24 hour period. The sessions involved a large number of KM4Dev members around the globe.
A playlist brings together the recordings of the 10 sessions, which were:
- KM4Dev through the eyes of its members: 20th anniversary celebrations KM
- Session 1: The impact of KM4Dev
- Session 2: La gestion des connaissance dans le monde francophone
- Session 3: World Bank Communities of Practice
- Session 4: Conversational Leadership
- Session 5: Cómo evaluamos la gestion del conocimiento en America latina
- Session 6: How can KM support facilitators to address political polarization
- Session 7: How to do KM from scratch with Zero Budget – Case study
- Session 8: Experience capitalization: monitor and evaluate
- Session 9: Online collaboration, dialogue & interaction
- Session 10: The future of KM4DEV
Also published on Medium.