In 2018, RealKM Connect is going online
Time and money are scarce resources for all professionals today. It has become apparent that our current seminar arrangements aren’t quite hitting the mark. As such, face-to-face Real KM Connect seminars won’t be continued in 2018. We are going to retool and rethink how best to connect and educate KM professionals virtually going forward.
Hands on professional development
RealKM Connect is a strategic knowledge management (KM) forum providing hands-on professional development workshops for people who want to take their KM skills to the next level.
Our seminars provide a mix of practical and theoretical professional development to knowledge workers, including knowledge and information managers, content strategists, senior librarians and anybody strategically involved in the creation, capture, and application of knowledge for improved organisational decision-making.
RealKM Connect brings together leaders in the knowledge management community and associated disciplines to:
- Learn and apply practical KM solutions to their own organisational settings
- Challenge their thinking with robust and facilitated discussions
RealKM Connect offers:
- Visionary renowned speakers from business, consulting and academic backgrounds
- Bi-monthly half day seminars and an annual all-day conference
- A focus on evidence-based knowledge management strategies
- Handouts with further reading material and take-away challenges
- Access to resources including a curated online library
RealKM Connect membership subscriptions include:
- All-inclusive attendance at 6 seminars / year
- Bring a buddy FREE to the seminar of your choice
- Discounted access to seminars and conferences, including 75% off the RealKM Connect / AuSKM annual conference
- Registered user login to electronic versions of all past and future RealKM handouts, presentations, and video recordings
- Private forum for members to discuss topics and request future topics
RealKM Connect subscription options (12 months):
Please contact us for educational / non-profit options.
RealKM Connect is pleased to offer a limited number of scholarships for attendance at a RealKM Connect workshop in Melbourne in 2017. The scholarships are offered to final year or postgraduate students in Knowledge Management related fields (such as digital preservation, records and archives management, and informatics) and are intended to promote the practical application of KM theory and the interchange of ideas between students and practitioners.
Each scholarship covers the cost of a ticket to a RealKM Connect workshop in Melbourne (value $395). Successful applicants are responsible for their own travel and related costs.
Applicants should apply by emailing an expression of interest and their curriculum vitae to the facilitator at email@example.com. The sponsoring organisation, KnowQuestion Pty Ltd, will select up to three recipients at their discretion, their decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
Seminars and other events
RealKM Connect offers bi-monthly half-day seminars and an annual all-day conference. Information on upcoming and previous seminars can be found on the RealKM Connect Seminars page, and tickets to individual seminars and other RealKM Connect events can be purchased through Eventbrite.