Date: Tuesday 31 January 2017
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Further information: Visit RealKM Connect Seminars
Hands on professional development
RealKM is launching a new strategic knowledge management forum in January 2017, providing hands on professional development workshops for people who want to take their KM skills to the next level.
RealKM Connect is a membership based organisation that provides a mix of practical and theoretical professional development to knowledge workers, including knowledge and information managers, content strategists, senior librarians and anybody strategically involved in the creation, capture, and application of knowledge for improved organisational decision-making.
RealKM Connect, launching in Melbourne in 2017, will bring together leaders in the Knowledge Management community and associated disciplines to:
- Learn and apply practical KM solutions to their own organisational settings
- Challenge their thinking with robust and facilitated discussions
RealKM Connect offers:
- Access to resources including a curated online library
- Visionary renowned speakers from business, consulting and academic backgrounds
- Bi-monthly half day forums and an annual all day conference
- Value with a focus on evidence based knowledge management strategies for your industry.
RealKM Connect membership subscriptions include:
- Attendance and workshop material for 6 workshops / year
- Discounted access to seminars and conferences
- Registered user login to obtain access electronic versions of all past and future RealKM handouts, presentations, and video recordings
- Private forum for members to discuss topics and request future topics
RealKM Connect subscription options (12 months):
Please contact us for educational / non-profit options.
Seminars and other events
RealKM Connect offers bi-monthly half-day seminars and an annual all-day conference. Information on upcoming and previous seminars can be found on the RealKM Connect Seminars page, and tickets to individual seminars and other RealKM Connect events can be purchased through Eventbrite.