New KM101 training course in Melbourne
If you live in Melbourne and are committed to improving your ability to effectively apply Knowledge Management, you are in luck.
Not only do you have access to the incredibly useful Knowledge Management Roundtable (KMRt) forums, but KMRt has announced its KM101 Training Course, kicking off in December.
After a one-day introductory workshop on the basics of KM, attendees participate in 10 evening workshops which teach the knowledge and skills required for core KM competencies:
- Week 1: Aligning with the Enterprise
- Week 2: Understanding your Knowledge Landscape
- Week 3: Approaches, Methods & Tools
- Week 4: Collecting or Connecting? Tools for Collecting
- Week 5: Collecting or Connecting? Tools for Connecting (including Communities of Practice)
- Week 6: Organisational Learning & Collective Competence
- Week 7: Leveraging Intellectual Assets
- Week 8: Knowledge Leadership
- Week 9: Effective Knowledge Sharing Cultures
- Week 10: The future of KM
If you have to solve knowledge-related issues, KM101 can help you improve the performance of your organisation through tried and trusted approaches to strategy and implementation.
The course is open to both non-members & members of KMRt, but significant discounts are available to KMRt members. Enrolment numbers are limited per course.
Disclosure: Stuart French is the current facilitator of KMRt and also a consultant for KnowQuestion, the primary sponsor of RealKM.