This interview is part of the KnowledgeWebCast series.
In the videos below, Santhosh Shekar interviews Dr Moria Levy, CEO of ROM Knowledgeware, Chair of the ISO knowledge management (KM) experts committee for ISO 30401:2018 Knowledge management systems – Requirements, and deputy chair of the KM Global Network (KMGN).
The topics and questions addressed in the interview include:
- Vision of KMGN AI-KM course
- Role of KM professionals in Industry 4.0?
- How to expand the KM economy? What role does the KM standard play in this?
- Types of standards, need for KM certifications?
- A call for all public and government organizations to announce and declare that the KM standard be adopted within the next five years from now – a important message from Dr Moria Levy
- Significance of KM standards during this pandemic?
- How does she look at the next development of the standard?
- “Treasures in the ISO 30401 standard”
- Knowledge development and knowledge management
- How did she begin her KM Journey?