This interview is part of the KnowledgeWebCast series.
In the videos below, I interview Dr Moria Levy, CEO of ROM Knowledgeware, Chair of the ISO knowledge management (KM) experts committee for ISO 30401:2018 Knowledge management systems – Requirements, and deputy chair of the KM Global Network (KMGN).
The topics and questions addressed in the interview include:
- Vision of KMGN AI-KM course
- Role of KM professionals in Industry 4.0?
- How to expand the KM economy? What role does the KM standard play in this?
- Types of standards, need for KM certifications?
- A call for all public and government organizations to announce and declare that the KM standard be adopted within the next five years from now – a important message from Dr Moria Levy
- Significance of KM standards during this pandemic?
- How does she look at the next development of the standard?
- “Treasures in the ISO 30401 standard”
- Knowledge development and knowledge management
- How did she begin her KM Journey?