Forum for Agricultural Research in Africa (FARA) knowledge management resources
The Forum for Agricultural Research in Africa (FARA) is the peak continental organization responsible for coordinating and advocating for agricultural research for development (AR4D). FARA serves as the technical arm of the Africa Union Commission on matters concerning agriculture science, technology and innovation.
One of the core mandates of FARA is knowledge management and outreach. Consistent with this mandate, FARA has produced and co-produced a range of knowledge management resources including a series of six policy briefs.
All of the resources can be download from the knowledge management section of the FARA library:
- Strengthening Knowledge Partnerships in African Agriculture Thematic Policy Brief.
- Knowledge Management (KM) Awareness Thematic Policy Brief.
- Fake News and Misinformation in the Agriculture Sector.
- Organizational Knowledge Management Professionalization.
- Strengthen Knowledge Management Competence Centres to drive the Transformation of African Countries into Knowledge Societies.
- Advocating for Knowledge Inclusion and Adoption of Viable Business Models in the creation and Dissemination of Knowledge within National Agricultural Research Services (NARS) Policy Brief.
- Accra Declaration on the Knowledge Management for Agricultural Development (KM4AgD) Agenda for Africa.
- FARA Continental Data Capture Strategy, A Practical Guide for Knowledge Managers in Africa.
Acknowledgements: Thanks to Paul Atsu for bringing these resources to the attention of RealKM Magazine. Paul is co-author two of the resources.
Also published on Medium.