A one-day satellite conference with the theme “New Directions in Knowledge Management” has been held at the Wrocław University of Economics in Poland, as part of the 2017 International Federation of Library Associations and Institutions (IFLA) World Library and Information Congress.
The satellite conference papers can be downloaded from the IFLA Library, and selected papers have been featured in these RealKM Magazine articles:
The full list of papers presented at the satellite conference is:
- LI, Yuke and DU, Pingping and DENG, Zhiwen and SONG, Yingfa Library New Directions in Knowledge Management：Recycling of technical design research of virtual and reality knowledge space
- COULSON, Tiffany One voice as a beacon: Analyzing a crowd-sourced qualitative data set using a feminist approach to knowledge management
- DLAMINI, Lungile Elizabeth The role of librarians in Knowledge Management (KM): An exploratory study of academic libraries for public/ state owned colleges in Swaziland
- DUDYCZ, Helena and KORCZAK, Jerzy and NITA, Bartłomiej and OLEKSYK, Piotr Design of financial assessment scenarios of small and medium enterprises
- FARRELL, Maggie and KAWECKI, Barbara and BRANHAM, Rick Collaboration, Communication, and Partnerships for Effective Organizational Transformation
- MAHMOOD, Arshad and ABID, Salman The Role of State Bank Library in Achieving SBP Vision 2020 Goals through Knowledge Management
- PALISZKIEWICZ, Joanna The future of knowledge management
- STROBEL, Sven Collaborative Working and Knowledge Sharing in the Enterprise Wiki: How Teams Develop Concepts Using Sprints
- WANG, Zheng Open Knowledge Management Model in Open Innovation Environment
- ZLATOS, Christy How Are They Faring? Knowledge Management Practices in Support of Senior Librarians in Association of Research Libraries (ARL) Member Libraries.
Also published on Medium.