If you live in Melbourne and are committed to improving your ability to effectively apply Knowledge Management, you are in luck.
After a one-day introductory workshop on the basics of KM, attendees participate in 10 evening workshops which teach the knowledge and skills required for core KM competencies:
- Week 1: Aligning with the Enterprise
- Week 2: Understanding your Knowledge Landscape
- Week 3: Approaches, Methods & Tools
- Week 4: Collecting or Connecting? Tools for Collecting
- Week 5: Collecting or Connecting? Tools for Connecting (including Communities of Practice)
- Week 6: Organisational Learning & Collective Competence
- Week 7: Leveraging Intellectual Assets
- Week 8: Knowledge Leadership
- Week 9: Effective Knowledge Sharing Cultures
- Week 10: The future of KM
If you have to solve knowledge-related issues, KM101 can help you improve the performance of your organisation through tried and trusted approaches to strategy and implementation.
The course is open to both non-members & members of KMRt, but significant discounts are available to KMRt members. Enrolment numbers are limited per course.